Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Kiki Strikes Again!

I'm telling you... I'd sure like to know where in the world all these frogs are coming from!!! I mean, in my earlier posts, I sort of joked about it being akin to an Old Testament plague. But now, I'm not so sure I'm joking anymore. This is just too weird!!!

This poor little frog didn't stand a chance under the weight of our 20 pound feline. I know it is kinda hard to tell from the pics, but this little guy was only about the size of a quarter. I tried to put another object in the picture next to it, but the only thing I could find was an old, broken cell phone that the kids use as a toy.

Eventually, though, as I was cleaning up the flat, dry carcass, I realized you would be able to see it much better against the white paper towel than the dark wooden floor. And then, I stuck my thumb in the pic, so you could see just how small this little guy was.

Poor frogs. They just don't stand a chance in this house against Kiki, the Ginormous Fat Cat. I just wish I knew where they were coming from, and why they are choosing MY house!!!

No comments: